Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review: Wet N Wild

There are hundreds of lip sticks out there to choose from. Do you buy drugstore or department store? Nude, Pink, or Red? Is it too nude? Is it too Pink? From NYX to Tom Ford the options can be overwhelming. So, when YouTube Beauty Guru RachhLoves recommended Wet N Wild's Mega Last Lip Color Collection I had to try it!
902C Bare It All - 903C Just Peachy - 901B Think Pink - 967 Dollhouse Pink - 907C Mauve Outta Hear

902C Bare It All - 903C Just Peachy - 901B Think Pink - 967 Dollhouse Pink - 907C Mauve Outta Hear

They were only $1.99/each at my Walmart and I picked up 5 different shades. They are matte, which I love and gives them a high-end feel. I'm not a fan of frosted lips! The Lip Sticks have great color pay off and are long wearing. The colors of the collection reminded me of YSL's Rouge Volupte. However, the downside to Wet N Wild's Mega Last Lip Collection is that they did not have the same silky moisturizing texture as YSL's and not nearly as many colors to chose from. But, for $1.99 I'm very pleased with my 5 new Lip Sticks!

You can find them online here. Which Lip Sticks do you love?


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment