Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's a Wrap

The past few weeks have been non-stop. I have been working like crazy and studying to finish up the fall quarter. It makes me really appriciate the moments I can steal to myself to share with you a few of my favorite things! I've picked up spinning and I'm obsessed. I don't know why I was so scared to try it before. I go to the free classes my gym offers. The teacher is motivating and picks fun music our diverse class can enjoy. One of my favorite weekend brunch spots is Highland Cafe. Lately, I've been hiding out there to study. They have hipster baristas that can whip you up a tastety soy latte in a flash! I love everything I've tried there including their chilaquiles, tuna melt and fresh juices. Recently, I tried their veggie wrap. It was delish! I can't forget about my current favorite accessory: infinity scarves! And my new Lands End flannel from Sears, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment