Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thick As Thieves

Last night I had the pleasure of going out with some old friends to the Piano Bar and The Slayers Club in Hollywood. It's been cold for LA's standards so it was fun to bust out scarves and beanies to get bundled up. Combine that with fantastic live music and you've got a recipe for a very successful night! We started the night out at Birds in Hollywood for their 11pm happy hour. Next stop, Piano Bar. The band sounded great and rallied the crowd inside from the cold for a really fun, intimate set. The Slayers Club was calling our name and I'm so happy it was. The Slayers Club was pretty packed for a Tuesday. We caught the last few songs of Thick As Thieves' set and all I wanted was more. I instantly fell in love with their sound. They mix rock, rap and the softness of their female vocalist beautifully! I encourage all of you to check them out here.






No comments:

Post a Comment